- Following its recent announcement revealing Queen Victoria’s $40 million reimagination, Cunard has unveiled the anticipated digital renderings showcasing new and refreshed features.
- Scheduled for completion in June, some of the many highlights include a new exquisite Lido Sun Deck for sun seekers as well as a stunning Winter Garden.
- The cruise line also offers an inside look at the Britannia Club Staterooms, Britannia Club Restaurant, and five new luxurious Penthouse Suites.
- “Queen Victoria’s refit will not only offer our guests an additional 43 Britannia Club staterooms and a dedicated restaurant, but it will also enhance the guest experience in already-beloved spaces like the Lido Sun Deck, Winter Garden, and pre-existing staterooms onboard,” said Joshua Leibowitz, senior vice president, Cunard North America. “We’ve responded to our guests’ insights to broaden our onboard offering by adding new bar concepts and large flat-screen TVs in all staterooms.
- The distinctively Cunard experience will continue with design inspiration from previous ships to offer a modern travel experience that guests can only experience on Cunard.”
- The ship will be taken out of service on May 5, 2017, to undergo the refit at the Fincantieri Shipyard in Palermo, Italy and is scheduled for completion on June 4, 2017. Queen Victoria, will then return to Southampton before embarking on its maiden four-night voyage, visiting Amsterdam, Zeebrugge (Bruges), before returning to Southampton.
Another Victoria from the cruising past…
- The sublimely elegant white Yacht the Incres Lines Luxurious MS Victoria became one of the most popular cruise ships!
- Cunard Line, Cruise News, Cruising, Trans-Atlantic, Queen Victoria, MS Victoria.